Deal Signer are responsible for controlling every stage of roofing installations or repairs to residential and commercial properties. They are responsible for ensuring all safety factors are em-placed to insure working environment is safe for customers properties from destruction and damages.
Project Managers duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Generate new sales on a daily basis
- Climb ladders to inspect homeowner's roof for hail or wind damage
- Take production photos of the property and load them into job nimbus
- Consult with customers regarding storm related damages to their roof.
- Provide customers with evidence of storm related damage to their roof
- Advise customers on the process for filing a roof claim with their insurance company.
- Assist customers with filing a claim with their insurance company for a roof replacement
- Ensure customers complete all required forms prior to scheduling roof to be build.
- Advise customers on roofing installation, which includes: shingle, drip edge and accessory colors, etc.
- Ensure permit documents are processed within a timely manner.
- Schedule roof installation with production team.
- Oversee production of roof installation
- Request roof inspection with permit department
- Attend all company scheduled meeting on time.
- Note clients status and Updates on JobNimbus on a daily basis
- Ensure that Mapsee is in the operational mode on a daily basis
- Insure you are properly groom and in uniform throughout your work day.
- Maintain positive relationship at all times with all internal and external customers.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.