Project Managers are responsible for controlling every stage of roofing installations or repairs to residential and commercial properties. They are responsible for ensuring all safety factors are emplaced to insure working environment is safe for customers and workers. In addition, they are responsible for implementing procedures to protect customers properties from destruction and damages. Project Managers duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Generate new sales on a daily basis.
- Consult with customers regarding storm related damages to their roof
- Provide customer with evidence of storm related damage to their roof
- Advise customers on the process for filing a roof claim with their insurance company
- Assist customers on the process for filing a roof claim with their insurance company
- Participate in joint inspections with insurance company's field adjusters
- Maintain routine communication with insurance company's desk adjusters
- Update customers with status and updates of claim every 3-5 days
- Communicate with mortgage companies when necessary
- Explain and breakdown insurance estimates with customers
- Advise customer of the cost of the roof and when payments are require
- Ensure customers complete all required forms prior to scheduling roof to be build
- Advise customers on roofing installation, which includes: shingle, drip edge and accessory colors, etc.
- Ensure permit documents are processed within a timely manner
- Schedule roof installation with production team
- Oversee production of roof installation
- Request roof inspection with permit department
- Insure all money is collected as soon as possible
- Attend all company scheduled meeting on time
- Note clients status on Updates on JobNimbus on a daily basis
- Ensure that Mapsee is in the operational mode on a daily basis
- Insure you are properly groomed and in uniform throughout your work day
- Provide daily updates to general manager or upon request
- Must have safe working vehicle that can transport a 20 foot ladder
- Maintain positive relationship at all times with all internal and external customers.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.