Driver/ Resident Programs Associate
Maitland, FL 32751, USA
Resident Relations and Transportation duties:
• Works out transportation schedule with Resident Programming Director to effectively meet resident needs.
• Transports and escorts residents to their appointments and ensures their safe return to the community.
• Assists passengers to enter and leave vehicle, holds umbrellas in wet weather, and loads and unloads wheelchairs and other equipment or passenger belongings.
• Submits information of all applicable resident charges and receipts to Resident Programming Director.
• Submits resident paperwork from physician/hospital to Executive Director, Resident Care Director, or Director of Nursing.
Resident Program duties:
•Plans, coordinates and evaluates resident activities and special events.
•Develops/assists with the development of monthly activities calendar and the distribution of the monthly community newsletters, resident mail or otherwise relevant correspondence.
•Promotes programs to residents in small and large group settings.
•Encourages resident participation in programs and activities.
•Develops effective relationships with residents to encourage their participation in activities and programs that enhance their quality of life and appreciation of life.
•Assists with registration of residents for trips and programs.
•Performs/assists with preparation/set up of activities, including but not limited to gathering necessary materials, supplies and equipment.
•Executes activities as directed by the department supervisor or Executive Director.
•Maintains general observation of residents’ function and behavior and reports significant changes or concerns to the Executive Director.
•Paid Time Off
•Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance
•Company matched 401K plan
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Education: High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications: Required Driver License
Preferred:Rresident Needs/Activities. CPR
Immediate openings available in various locations in Florida. Interested candidates should apply online at www.slm.net/careers and/or submit their resume and cover letter to with the JOB TITLE listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org when applying. You may also visit www.slm.net/careers to view the many other openings they have available in Central Florida.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.