This is a great opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic, dedicated and hospitality-oriented individual.
**Must have experience running/operating an assisted living or long term care facility or similar**
Functions as the principal executive of the assigned community and as liaison to residents, resident families, prospects, staff, government agencies, vendors, and the public.
• Demonstrates exemplary leadership through integrity, compassion and professional business practices.
• Promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of all residents under his or her care.
• Supervises operation of all departments and ensures community-wide compliance with governmental laws and licensing requirements as well as with company policies & procedures.
• Monitors departmental spending by approving expenses and applying appropriate expense codes. Reviews department declining ledgers weekly.
• Oversees and ensures the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the community, as evidenced by good morale, enthusiasm, team spirit, and dedication to the residents and their families.
• Monitors resident admission process to ensure timely completion of required documentation and compliance with established policies and procedures. Ensures accurate record-keeping and proper maintenance of resident charts by reviewing chart documents regularly.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of success within an Assisted Living Facility, Personal Care Home or similar environment
• Strong Marketing and Sales experience a must
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
High School or better.
Associates or better in Health Administration.
Licenses & Certifications
Interested candidates should apply online at www.slm.net/careers and/or submit their resume and cover letter to with the JOB TITLE listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org when applying. You may also visit www.slm.net/careers to view the many other openings they have available in Central Florida.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.