License Practical Nurse
Maitland, FL 32751, USA
• Manage residents' healthcare needs
• Provide quality nursing care and assistance with the functions of daily living
• Maintain health records/resident charts by timely documenting any changes in health, incidents, and observation of unusual occurrences
• Maintain Medication Observation Records
• Assist with self-administration of medication
• Respond quickly to emergencies
• Maintain confidentiality
• Communicate effectively with all staff, residents and their families
• Assist with training of new Resident Care Associates
• Current CPR/First Aid certification a plus
• Prior work experience in geriatric, nursing, assisted living or similar environment preferred
• Ability to be on his/her feet for prolonged periods
• Sincere appreciation of the elderly and their continued place in society
• Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Valid professional license or certification and good standing with State Licensing Authority
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug-and background screening (level 2)
Benefits for full-time associates: health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to converse in English
Associates or better in Nursing.
Licenses & Certifications Required
Licensed Practical Nurse
The apply: Immediate openings available in various locations in Florida. Interested candidates should apply online at www.slm.net/careers and/or submit their resume and cover letter to with the JOB TITLE listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org when applying. You may also visit www.slm.net/careers to view the many other openings they have available in Central Florida.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.