Maintenance Fleet Analyst
This position provides administrative, accounting, and complex statistical analysis; warranty administration; and database management support to the Vehicle Maintenance Division.
· Analyzes computerized fleet maintenance records and identifies fleet defect trends on all revenue and support vehicle subsystems; forecasts minor and major component replacement requirements and schedules for inclusion in capital and operational budgets.
· Maintains employee database in the Maintenance Work Order Systems (FASuite) and assists with report development.
· Monitors purchase orders for major components, updating critical information in software.
· Monitors oil analysis data and other critical information to further LYNX maintenance goals.
· Maintains revenue and support vehicle database(s) including major components in the Maintenance Work Order System (FASuite) and on Excel spreadsheets.
· Tracks and assists in processing all tag, titles, and E-pass transponders; coordinates applications for new vehicle changes and vehicle disposals.
· Reviews reports in the Maintenance Management System to identify trends and frequent failures, working with the vehicle maintenance team to improve performance.
· Monitors the execution of all maintenance inspections, including major sub-systems, for compliance of inspection periods.
· Compiles monthly fleet reports and data for internal/external reporting.
· Tracks warranty start dates, terms, warranty claims procedures, work order completion for submission and ensures the credits are received by the agency.
· Maintains a departmental filing system for control of documents and files; interprets appropriate policies; reviews documents for accuracy and authorization; and keeps current on internal administrative and operational policies and procedures.
· Assists in the investigation of irregularities for proper implementation of procedures.
· Collaborates with the maintenance training group on quality assurance and quality control issues.
· Performs other duties as may be required or assigned.
Associate’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in business administration or a closely related field plus five years of experience performing the above duties in a fleet environment; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· Fleet business operations and analyst experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
· Proficiency using a computer and related technology, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), the internet, and knowledge of vehicle maintenance software.
· Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment used in heavy duty vehicle maintenance and automotive maintenance and repair.
· Knowledge of fleet maintenance inspection/warranty processes.
· Analytical/problem solving ability.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to prepare and edit clear and concise written reports.
· Ability to interact positively with a variety of personalities internally and externally.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and work under stress and interruptions.
· Ability to interpret labor agreements and policies.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with those encountered in the course of work using principles of excellent customer service.
· Ability to exhibit a professional, courteous demeanor.
· Ability to work in a diverse environment.
Work Environment and Special Considerations:
Works in an office environment.
Must be willing to come in early, stay late, and work weekends and holidays, as needed.
Must possess and maintain a valid Florida Driver’s license and safe driving record.
LYNX provides the community with much needed public transportation, and it is important for the Agency to resume its services as quickly and as safely as possible in the event of any natural, technological, or human-caused emergency or disaster. This position is considered a mission critical member of LYNX’s emergency preparation and response efforts during an emergency or disaster and as such, may be asked to work during these emergencies or disasters.
LYNX fully commits itself to providing equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability.
For more information about the benefits we offer, please visit http://www.golynx.com/careers/benefits.stml
Qualified candidates may proceed to apply directly with LYNX by visiting http://www.golynx.com/careers/how-apply.stml , mention cfec.org job posting.