Ramp Lead Agent
Shall lead and direct the work of employees involved in the operation, providing training and instruction to ensure quality work is performed. Read and interpret load sheets and load/unload A/C per customer instructions. Capable of operating all equipment as well as performing some staff duties. Working manager of a group of ramp agents and shall assist them in performing duties.
• Load/unload processes per customer/Swissport/FAA guidelines.
• Ensure Safety and Integrity of Customer and Swissport assets during operations.
• Ensure image and professionalism are displayed at all times by staff.
• Maintain a discipline work environment per company riles and regulations
• Manage baggage make up process according to airline specifications
• Lead all agents performing all stated above
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
• Should posses some lead experience
• Valid driver's license
• Good communication skills
• Minimum 1 year experience in the field
• Must be able to work in inclement weather
• Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
• Excellent Health & Safety awareness
• Lift heavy objects that could reach 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
To apply contact Meredith at (407) 825-2869 and mention the job position you are interested in - mention CFEC.org job posting