Inside Sales Representative
• Call all company provided leads
• Follow up on customer inquiries
• Assist all incomplete account applications
• 100+ Outbound Calls per day
• Computer Savvy
• Outbound phone and email follow up
• Utilize CRM
We are looking for talented, experienced and competitive Inside Sales Representatives that thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. We are looking for salespeople who are hungry and looking to make money! You must be willing to make 100+ calls per day and drive new sales daily. If you are not self-motivated please do not apply to this position as we are only looking for the best of the best that there is! Our sales compensation thrives of high commissions and daily spiffs.
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving sales quotas
• Strong phone presence
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• $300 per sale
• Leads provided
• Anticipated annual income $100k plus!
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An Inside Sales Representative plays a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making 100+ calls per day, working with multiple brands, generating interest, overcoming objections and closing sales. We have a sales support staff dedicated to helping you finalize open items on deals so you can focus on closing more sales.
Job Type: Base Salary plus Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $80,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
To apply: Qualified sales professionals may submit their cover letter and resume to – with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line – mention CFEC.org job posting, when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.