Provide administrative and organizational support to the Donor Reporting team, with priority tasks being assigned by the Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Anticipate and stay attentive to the Director’s needs and prioritize tasks assigned by the Director.
- Perform all reports production tasks according to DR production procedures
- Schedule, coordinate and take notes for meetings called by Director and as needed for the team
- Maintain and monitor the Donor Reporting fiscal/monthly budget and assist with team expenses
- Manage team’s internal communication channels, filing systems and databases
- Act as communication liaison between Donor Reporting and other departments and represent the Director when needed
- Monitor Director’s email and answer on his behalf when appropriate.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements for the team, especially the Director and Specialists
- Organize and maintain office and common travel supplies
- Maintain all documents and other resources related to team/ministry policies and procedures
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Coach and train team members in functions related to your role as needed.
- Serve the team in ways appropriate to alleviate stress, boost morale, and increase productivity, especially by assisting the team in staying organized and completing administrative tasks.
- Participate in the Christmas Calling Campaign, completing the required amount of calls.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Analyze situations accurately and determine an effective course of action
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relations with others at all levels of the organization
- Handle interruptions with grace and return to focused work seamlessly
- Keep track of various details and catch those others miss
- Remain calm in high-stress situations
- Plan and organize work independently
- Manage time effectively
- Maintain accurate files and records
- Work well with a team
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Anticipate and act on the needs of the Director
- Put the success of the mission above personal interests
- Be optimistic and express positivity to the Donor Reporting team
- Adapt to a changing work environment
- Type more than 50 WPM
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Two-year degree in business administration or a communications-related field and at least three years experience in an executive or administrative assistant position, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Non-Profit ministry experience desired but not necessary.
Apply online at jobs.cru.org