Sr. Manager of Database Administration & Campaign Management
At Exploria Resorts, our ‘ONE TEAM’ philosophy connects approximately 1,300 employees and growing in all corners of our organization, which reaches across four states and seven resort locations. Together we strive to ‘do the right thing every day’ and are guided by our company values know as CHARIOT: Customer Service, Hospitality, Accountability, Results, Integrity, Ownership, and Teamwork. We were founded upon a genuine commitment of bringing families together on vacation.
The Employee is responsible for the daily dialer campaign performance and efficiency related to dialer operations of the National Call Center marketing campaigns. The Manager determines make-up of campaign data and drives those variables that impact campaign fulfillment; maintaining a full understanding of the company’s key data and how those fit within the overall business. They will maintain the database by identifying and solving database requirements, supporting users.
• Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department application, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
• Prepares users by conducting training, providing information resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions by designed and coding utilities.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Responsible for the analysis necessary to determine past campaign effectiveness and potential opportunities for the special marketing programs • Performs analysis, documentation, testing, and implementation of campaign activity • Provides information relating to data performance with web software, databases, and reports • Ensures efficiency of dialer performance • Maintains campaigns through maintenance schedules and monitoring • Develops and prepares data analysis and recommendations • Monitors agent activity for key performance indicators and adherence • Utilizes data management systems to maximize workforce productivity • Presents a professional image and demeanor to internal and external customers • Completes closing percentage calculations as outlined by executive team • Organizes, updated, and plans meetings with management to discuss new campaigns • Performs exclusion auditing and maintenance to comply with business rules • Completes lead pulls based on business criteria selection • Reports creation based on customer specifications • Maintains Microsoft SQL Job scheduling and hierarchy determination • Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned • Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures • Performs other related duties as assigned • Sets up Daily automated Dialer Reports
• Technical/Trade school certification or equivalent experience in related field • A minimum three (3) years of experience in the information technology field required • Experienced in Noble Systems Contact Management Preferred • CRM Experience, Data Warehouse experience a plus • Microsoft 360- dynamics experience a plus • Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information, Quality Focus, Database Management, Data Maintenance, Operating Systems, Attention to Detail, Information Security Policies.
• Knowledge of timeshare industry
• Strong attention to detail
• Keen level of accuracy
• Proficiency in Microsoft SQL server 2008 and 2012 • Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook • Understand how to develop and implement business strategies • Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and manuals • Excellent customer service skills • Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities • Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes • Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action • Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation • Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets • Able to use sound judgment, work independently, with minimal supervision • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills • Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established time frames • Competent in public speaking • Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions • Basic math skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to with the job title listed in the subject line – mention CFEC.org job posting.