Timeshare Sales Representative
Exploria Resorts is seeking Timeshare Sales Representatives to help grow the Exploria brand!
• NEW Ownership of Summer Bay Resorts
• Aggressive Compensation plan up to 15% commission • Fast Growth Opportunity • Exploria is looking to grow from 30 million to 100 million in sales annually FAST • Paid training • Fully remodeled property 1 of 6 Registry Resorts in all Florida • 1-4 bedroom condos and beautiful houses
At Exploria Resorts, our ‘ONE TEAM’ philosophy connects approximately 1,300 employees and growing in all corners of our organization, which reaches across four states and seven resort locations. Together we strive to ‘do the right thing every day’ and are guided by our company values know as CHARIOT: Customer Service, Hospitality, Accountability, Results, Integrity, Ownership, and Teamwork. We were founded upon a genuine commitment of bringing families together on vacation.
The Sales Representatives have the opportunity to join a dynamic team and make immediate contributions to the growing Exploria family of resorts.
The sales position is responsible for selling the Exploria Resort experience to our guests.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Update and provide various sales options to Club Exploria Resort members • Greet our owners/guests and build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company • Discover and uncover the needs and interests of your guests • Execute a structured timeshare sales presentation • Overcome guest objections • Create a desire for our guests to want to be a part of Club Exploria Ownership • Tour our magnificent resort and amenities
Qualifications and Skills
• Polished and professional appearance
• Must have a valid Florida Real Estate License • Face to face timeshare sales preferred • Ability to handle unique and challenging situations • Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both oral and written • Must work well in fast paced, high-pressure environment • Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately • Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
For immediate consideration to be a part of our growth and success, please submit your resume with the job title in the subject message – mention CFEC.org, or call 352-432-2323 ext 9546 Exploria Resorts. 25 Town Center Blvd, Ste.
C, Clermont, Fl 34714 (We are located close to the Four Corners area near the intersection of US 192 and HWY 27)