Data Entry Specialist- $13.00/hour- Maitland- Temporary
The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
• Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work. Skills:
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
We are continuing to work on fast moving roles with our clients and have several positions that are going to be hiring within the next coming weeks and will be moving fast! Some of these positions are EXTREMELY SPECIFIC, and won’t allow us to send candidates without the mentioned qualifications/requirements.