2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Start time: 4pm
Training will be conducted on First Shift.
· Accountable for providing effective direction and coordination in designated production areas. (Bakery, Depanning, Packout, Sanitation, Snack roll Line) · Accountable for direct supervision of hourly workforce and Line Leads ensuring safety, quality and cost standards are met.
· Ensure strict adherence to established production procedures.
· Meet or exceed departmental quality ratings.
· Meet daily production goals, ensuring all are met or alternatives executed.
· Ensure proper levels of inventory are available.
· Complete and submit all daily reports.
· Execute the closure and beginning of shifts as necessary. (effective communication on pass-down) · Responsible for identifying Responsible for identifying work issues and resolving them by interfacing with management team outside of the department.
· Perform performance appraisals on temporary associates.
· Manage time clock software
· Functional knowledge of Epicor
o Dummy work order for production
· Perform all tasks associated with Gradience · Be able to manipulate google sheets for manning · Ability to access camera system, log video clips, · Knowledge of mapping network drives · Have the flexibility to change shifts for extended period of time if necessary.
· Full understanding of SOP’s, ability to re-write or adjust when necessary.
· Ability to calculate and give input on new products (run rates, manning,) · Knowledge of looking up information on TFTHR website (write up’s) · Perform progressive discipline in accordance with our TFT handbook.
· In the absence of the Production Supervisor ,the Production Shift Manager or another Production Supervisor will be responsible for his/her job functions and responsibilities.
· Must be able to work additional hours or beyond standard schedule with little or no notice.
· Responsible for ensuring food safety, food defense and compliance with federal, state, local, & other appropriate regulatory laws or guidelines.
· Perform or assist with any operations, as required or directed, to maintain work flow or respond to production requirements.
· At least 3-5 years experience in a leadership role, in a food production environment.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, industrial engineering, or a comparable discipline · Self-starter, self-motivated and attention to detail.
· Team Builder.
· Exceptional communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Extremely flexible and able to multi-task, while managing tight deadlines.
· BS/BA degree or comparable work experience in Food Production.
· Knowledgeable in MS Office applications.
· Able to bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, stand.
· Able to perform duties of all positions in department/shift.
· Able to lift 50 lbs. and push/pull racks of 400 lbs.
· Able to work in freezer an oven areas for extended periods.
· Complete months end closing.
· Complete day off tracker and meeting log.
· Line training, as well as weekly meetings.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
No relocation package.
Job Type: Full-time