Leasing Agent-Bilingual in Spanish – ORLANDO, FL
Shift: 40.00 Hours
Base Rate: $13.00 – $14.00 Per Hour Based on Experience
Apartment Leasing Consultant Bilingual
We are looking for an Apartment Leasing Consultant Bilingual in the Orlando, FL area.
The Liberty Group prides ourselves in having the best Apartment Leasing Consultant Bilingual candidates who are very customer service driven. This means that you must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work effectively with the on-site staff.
Also an opportunity to work with Nationally Recognized Management Companies!
The ideal Apartment Leasing Consultant Bilingual will possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills as follows:
• Generate new leases.
Conduct tours of the apartment community; help prospective residents find a great new place to call home by showcasing the community.
• The Apartment Leasing Consultant Bilingual will work with the Management team to initiate creative strategies to build positive buzz about the apartment community; partner with nearby businesses, attend local events, and make connections/contacts in the neighborhood.
• Develop social media initiatives to connect and engage residents; post announcements, photos, updates, and event information.
• Deliver timely and remarkable customer service to community residents.
• Play a key role in resolving resident concerns and issues.
Requirements of the Apartment Leasing Consultant Bilingual:
1 year of prior experience in leasing is preferred.
Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
A high school diploma or equivalent required; a college degree or some college coursework desirable.
Benefits we provide include:
• Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Work close to home
“The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Liberty Group is a full-service recruiting and personnel placement firm dedicated to helping individuals build rewarding careers in the Apartment Industry.”
Apply: To apply with The Liberty Group Apartment Staffing contact 407-512-6408 with the job titled listed - mention CFEC.org job posting.