Executive Assistant (CFO and VPF)
Job Status: Non Exempt / $31,292 (open to negotiation)
Location: 4001 Pelee Street, Orlando, FL 32817
CBC of Central Florida
4001 Pelee Street
Orlando, FL 32817
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To provide executive level administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and the VP of Foundation. Provide additional administrative support in other departments as requested.
• Arranges for travel reservations, manages the daily calendar, monitors email/voicemail messages, prepares monthly training logs, travel vouchers, and credit card statements, schedules meetings for assigned staff and other members of management team as requested.
• Assists with front desk coverage for the Receptionist as scheduled
• Assists with planning and documentation for meetings and other projects by preparing handouts, agendas, presentations, etc. and taking meeting minutes as requested.
• Works independently on special nonrecurring and recurring projects as assigned
• Generates correspondence and makes phone calls on behalf of assigned management team member as requested
• Participates in the agency strategic plan and quality improvement processes
• Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards
• Ability to comply with all personnel policies and procedures
We understand the importance that every provider, parent and employee plays in the success of our mission to protect and inspire every child, every day. An essential function of all employees is to provide excellent customer service by being professional and respectful in all interactions each and every day. It is also expected that all employees are timely and responsive in their communication with others.
• Other administrative duties and tasks as assigned by acting supervisor
This list of functions is not intended to be exhaustive. The agency reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
• High School Diploma and 3 years of administrative support or related experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited community or junior college
• Experience working in a non-profit and/or social services organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Problem Solving
• Strong Computer skills
• Strong interpersonal skill
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong communications skills
• Exceptionally well organized
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions for various administrative issues, and prioritize work.
• Demonstrate cultural and linguistic competence and sensitivity to population served
• Ability to travel
• Thorough Background Screening upon hire including FBI, FDLE, Local Law check, Employment Reference check, DMV check, Criminal Records check, Social Security Trace and Drug Screening. FDLE check will be run at least every 5 years.
• On-call assignments- N/A
• Travel- local: 5% per week, long-distance: 5% per month
PHYSICAL and MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Analyzing (N), Bending-neck (P), Bending-waist (P), Calculations (P),
Carrying/Lifting (P), Climbing (P), Crawling/Crouching (P), Finger Movements (N), Handling Objects (N), Kneeling (P), Pushing/Pulling (N), Reaching (P), Reading and Comprehending (N), Reasoning (N), Sitting (P), Squatting (P), Standing (P), Twisting-neck (P), Twisting-waist (P), Walking (P), Writing (N)
POSITION STATUS: Non-Exempt
1 = general direction, 2 = direction, 3 = general supervision, 4 = supervision, 5 = close supervision
Supervised by: Executive Support Manager (2
Apply directly at http://www.cbccfl.org/about-us/careers/ mention cfec.org job posting when applying.