Job Summary/Overview including Skills and Requirements:
Great opportunity for an experienced payroll clerk to join an established, privately owned manufacturing company!
This is an immediate need, Apply Today!
A candidate for this position will have a positive attitude, great attention to detail, fantastic written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work well with different departments to achieve organizational efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
a. Add/edit time transactions in the TimeForce timekeeping system.
b. Enter and validate time transactions into CSI payroll system.
c. Print and post payroll checks.
d. Prepare direct deposit files and upload to the bank.
e. Prepare employee garnishment payments.
f. Prepare and transmit PositivePay files to the bank.
g. Prepare and transmit 401K payments.
h. Prepare and transmit 941 tax payments.
i. Maintain a PTO tracking spreadsheet.
j. Prepare and enter manual General Journal entries for payroll transactions.
k. Any additional payroll duties as assigned.
2. Assist management in any special projects or other duties when needed
a. Communicate with the Accounting Manager any suggestions for improvement or concerns within the department to collectively resolve the issue
b. Inform the Accounting Manager when required responsibilities are complete and you have extra time to assist with other tasks
c. Be willing to adapt to management requests and assist in projects outside of normal responsibilities
3. Cross-train in essential accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Collections
1. Degree in Accounting or a minimum of 2 years of Payroll/Accounting experience, and knowledge of basic accounting principles a must
2. Attention to detail a must and well organized
3. Proficient in Word/Excel/Outlook and 10 key
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to meet deadlines and still maintain the accuracy
6. Friendly, approachable, team player
7. Self-disciplined and self-starter
8. Professional attitude and reliable
9. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
10. Ability to multitask a must
11. Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Salary: $18 to $19/hour
How exactly to apply (brief): Qualified candidates, please apply via the following link: https://jobs.tewscompany.com/jb/Payroll-Clerk-Jobs-in-Orlando-FL/5069532 - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.