Structural Fabricator - CNC Programmer / Operator
JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEW INCLUDING SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The position of CNC Programmer / Operator job duties are to fabricate parts and assemblies from raw materials to finished products in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Program, set up and operate CNC machines, such as multi-axis lathe, 3 and 5 axis mills.
· 5 years on the job experience operating both manual and CNC
· 3 years' experience working with programming software -
· High stamina for working long hours doing repetitive movements
· Acceptable background check for required matters
· US Persons as defined in 22CFR 120.15 for required matters
SALARY: Depends on Experience
HOW EXACTLY TO APPLY (BRIEF):
Resumes are considered via:
Qualified resume submissions receive further consideration. Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD: Visit https://www.seaerospace.com/careers/structural-fabricator-cnc-programmer-operator to see the entire job description, and submit a resume for further consideration. Qualified resume submissions receive further consideration. Mention CFEC.org job posting when submitting a resume.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.