Digital Media Specialist
$17.00-$19.00/hour- Permanent- Orlando
Looking for an enthusiastic, creative and driven Digital Media Specialist. We are searching for someone with a proven track record of producing business goal-oriented results and who also shows a passion for continuous learning, collaboration, and improvement.
• Plan, develop, and design layouts for marketing materials, social media campaigns & website management.
• Supports development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns and maintain brand consistency across all marketing campaigns.
• Implement digital marketing activities for email, marketing automation, content development, digital advertising, social media, and websites.
• Ability to write content and copy for all digital and online marketing initiatives.
• Thorough understanding of how to deliver high-end digital marketing results via the use of SEO best practices, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Ability to track & analyze the digital campaign to provide an ROI for each campaign.
• Ability to develop, implement & manage practice website.
• Excellent team communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member, as well as work independently to meet project timelines within budgets.
• Possess the aptitude to adapt, communicate, and work effectively within departments with various needs and requirements.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of experience working in a strategic marketing team.
• 2 years of experience in an analytical environment - analysis in a medical practice, or similarly demanding environment in which modeling and strategic analysis are performed.
• 5+ years of graphic design experience, preferably in a medical environment.
• 5+ years website development & maintenance required.
• High level of Microsoft Excel experience preferred.
• Must be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
• Experience with Constant Contact and/or other marketing systems.
• Proven knowledge of SEO best-practices.
• 2+ years’ experience with social media marketing and branding, PPC, and e-mail marketing.
• Experience with Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Constant Contact and like programs.
• Very strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Quality-oriented with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Social Media: 3 years (Required)
• Website Development & Management: 2 years (Required)
• marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
• Digital Marketing Campaign: 3 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
If you are interested in a position, please email with an updated copy of your resume and let me know which positions you are interested in and believe you qualify for – mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.