RN Supervisor-- 16 hour weekend shifts-most Saturdays, some Sundays
Westminster Winter Park. Winter Park, FL
Job Details Description:
Westminster Winter Park, an Active Living Community in Winter Park has an open position for a RN Supervisor, full time, 11PM-7AM shift. We are a church related not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs.
1. Supervise all floor nurses and staff members, to ensure that care is being provided based on established standards, provide conflict resolution to issues between staff members, and replace nurses that call-off or are no-call/no-show.
2. Assist the ADON/DON with calculating daily staffing needs based on census requirements.
3. Review doctor’s orders for new and current residents; ensure that care is being provided based on current orders.
4. Oversee and assist nurses performing resident assessments.
5. Coordinate care through communication with resident’s family members, physicians,
and other health care providers.
6. Manage family concerns with resident’s care.
7. Update ADON/DON on important situations related to the residents or the Health
8. Enter admission orders in ECS for new residents to the Health Center.
9. Assist nurses with managing emergencies in the Health Center or independent living.
10. Request supplies for the unit from the Central Supply.
Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse. A minimum of year as a supervisor is required. Must be CPR Certified. One year of long term care desirable. Med-surg, Home Health, Emergency Room experience helpful. Also experience working with developmentally
Qualifications Education Required:
Bachelors or better in Nursing RN.
Licenses & Certifications Required:
Apply on-line at http://www.westminstercommunitiesfl.org/careers , and THEN send resume to . Mention CFEC.org job postings when applying.