Entry Level Technicians
COUNTY LOCATION OF JOBS: Orange/Seminole/Osceola
JOB OPENINGS LIST OR DEPARTMENTS HIRING: Entry Level Technicians and Automotive Mechanics
Overview: The Certified Technician properly executes services on guest vehicles according to company and SuperPro standards.
1. Abide by Technician SuperPro standards. Technicians are expected to effectively perform the duties of SuperPro and live up to company and SuperPro standards for the Certified Technician position, focusing on guest service and relations, safety and security, daily operating procedures, and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
2. Service Center Operations. Technicians are expected to be competent in performing daily operating activities.
3. Safety and Environmental Regulations. Follow all safety procedures and protocols, including wearing PPE and following of the injury procedures. Inform Manager on duty of any potential problems. Maintain service center cleanliness to attract customers and avoid safety hazards. Act in a safe manner at all times and looks out for the safety of other employees.
4. Customer Satisfaction. Technicians are expected to completely review all work performed on guest vehicles. Ensures each guest understands the benefits of parts/service when making recommendations according to company standards. Ensure each guest is properly thanked and consistently perform the key drivers of customer satisfaction.
5. Code of Conduct. Technicians are expected to consistently display strong work ethic, demonstrating a positive attitude and following the Employee Code of Conduct and all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook. Contributes to a positive, anti-harassment and anti-discriminatory work environment that is focused on safety and professionalism in the workplace.
6. Professional Development. Technicians are expected to take initiative to improve his or her own skills and/or advance toward the Senior Technician position.
• Must be able to lift to 50 lbs
• Must have full body mobility (twisting, turning, bending, and working for extensive periods of time with hands above head)
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be physically fit with unimpaired balance or mobility to work around floor openings with a depth up to 10 feet
• Must be able to guide in vehicles weighing up to 10,000 GVWR
• Must be able to work outside, even in extreme conditions
• Must have quick reflexes and ability to work in a physically demanding fast-paced environment
• Successful completion of Technician training according to SuperPro and company standards. • Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
To apply… Visit https://jobs.vioc.com/ to submit your resume and application for a location near you – mention CFEC.org job posting.