CRM Support Specialist
Pay Level: $19.97 per hour
Provide CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) user/data support and training for client base consisting of national ministry fund developers across Cru ministries, their leadership, and their support/administrative teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an employee with Cru:
• Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
• Maintain a positive witness for Christ
• Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
• Share what God is teaching him or her
• Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times.
FOR THIS POSITION:
• Provide CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) system training for fund development personnel.
• Support data integration processes between the CRM system and other enterprise systems for marketing, reporting, and events.
• Support CRM system users and provide solutions as needed to resolve customer complaints or program errors.
• Respond to needs or suggestions for improvements to CRM systems and help create solutions by using the best practices of managing CRM data and processes.
• Work with high level technical experts to represent business needs and requirements as related to CRM software, and test new enhancements to CRM software to ensure requirements are met.
• Develop, troubleshoot, and execute CRM data process solutions for mass data imports, changes, or deletes, in order to meet ongoing needs of ministry development teams and maintain data hygiene.
• Work closely with technical team, donation processing team, and Cru fund development teams to ensure CRM data is accurate.
• Develop CRM data queries for use by fund development teams.
• Create fund development system user manuals, documentation, and training modules.
• Enterprise CRM systems (such as Siebel CRM), along with integrated enterprise marketing and reporting systems (such as Adobe Marketing Cloud and Oracle Business Intelligence).
• Enterprise data management and data query concepts including programming logic
• Google Apps and MicroSoft Office products (especially spreadsheets)
• Standard office products (Excel in particular)
• Interaction between integrated development systems (including data flow)
• Effectively utilize enterprise CRM system (such as Siebel CRM), along with integrated enterprise marketing and reporting systems (such as Adobe Marketing Cloud and Oracle Business Intelligence)
• Develop CRM data queries
• Demonstrate a high level of proficiency when using Google Apps and Microsoft Office products (especially spreadsheets)
• Demonstrate high level critical thinking skills
• Act independently under general direction
• Train development professionals on tools, features, and functions available
• Balance projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Write and speak clearly and persuasively and interact effectively with all levels of development staff and management
• Work with technical experts across the ministry to solve complex problems
• Travel as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s degree (in information systems, data analysis, or related field)
• Plus 3-5 years of experience in related field
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.