Pay Level: $ 42,100 min.
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
• Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains software following the organization’s software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
• Responsible for software integration, external interface development and technical documentation.
• Designs and develops some aspects of data conversion
• Follows detailed functional and technical specifications to configure/code enhancements and bug fixes.
• Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Troubleshoots, documents and assists in the resolution of technical issues
• Produce workable, efficient code that meets technical specifications.
• Unit and system test his/her own code as well as the code of co-workers.
• Document functional and technical solutions adhering to standard operating procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience and at least 3 years experience in computer programming positions of increasing complexity, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.