Marketing Strategy Team Leader
Pay Level: Annually $69,500 min.
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• This role is tasked with the consistent marketing/brand communication across JFP and is responsible for the consistency of how the JFP brand is presented within Digital Strategies and all external facing communications.
• Develop brand stories and strategies
• Conduct and analyze audience research; this role will collaborate with the Audience Specialist
• Collaborate with other departmental teams as needed and develop creative briefs.
• Develop copy and brand strategy documents
• Create, find and forecast creative opportunities for JFP to live its full value and expression
• Lead assigned team
• Understanding of client/audience and position of JFP into fulfilling their needs.
• Liaison with GCO (General Counsel Office) as needed to ensure conformity with all intellectual property requirements.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required preferably with an emphasis in marketing, business, marketing research, marketing science, brand management or a related field. 3-5 years working in brand marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.