Full Time Instructors -Mechatronics and Electronic Board Assembly
Join Our Team.
Valencia College is now hiring Full Time Instructors to join the Advanced Manufacturing team in the areas of Mechatronics and Electronic Board Assembly.
There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
If you want to play a role in shaping the future of students at one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position.
Detailed Job Description
Part- Time Instructor- Mechatronics
In this role you will be responsible for teaching continuing education courses in our Mechatronics Program that prepares students for careers in the manufacturing industry. In this position you will be responsible to deliver technical instruction to students in core competencies which will yield industry certifications, mastery of course objectives and program outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or applicable Manufacturing Industry Certifications [required]
· Industrial maintenance experience
· Proficiency with Electricity and Electronics, Mechanical Systems and Fluid Power
· Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience
· Certified Production Technician (CPT) Instructor [preferred]
· Ability to perform all of the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation [required]
· A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
Part- Time Instructor- Board Assembly
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical instruction to students in the core competencies essential to a career in Electronics Assembly and the manufacturing industry.
Job Category: Education/ Teaching/ Advanced Manufacturing
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
· Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
· Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
· Florida retirement membership
· YMCA membership benefits
· Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
· Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: Orlando, FL 32801 - Downtown Campus
How to apply: If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application at https://bit.ly/3k1ceGq along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.