Lead HVAC Support Technician
Job Location -Community Support Center - Maitland, FL
Position Type -Full Time
Salary Range -$18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
Founded in 1993, ConcordRENTS is a national leader in high quality, customer-focused property management of affordable multifamily rental housing. Our continued success is based upon our exceptional team members. Our team members’ commitment to the company is strengthened by ConcordRENTS belief that everyone has a right to earn a living wage and prepare themselves for a secure retirement. ConcordRENTS is proud to make continued investments in our valued team members by offering competitive pay through all levels as evidenced by no person starting at a rate under $15 per hour, and an industry leading 401-K match.
Our management approach is to maintain the value and integrity of our communities while demonstrating exceptional customer service. This philosophy is accomplished by building relationships with our residents while providing them with a quality housing experience. Ultimately, we measure the value of our performance based on the satisfaction of our residents. ConcordRENTS recognizes that the spirit of teamwork and community is the true key to our growth as a company. Our legacy is propelled by the ability to meet the needs of a changing market and to stay ahead of the competition, making ConcordRENTS a meaningful place to work.
Under the direct supervision of the Project Services Support Supervisor, provides HVAC technical support and HVAC training to Concord sites.
1. Provides HVAC technical support to Concord sites including performing HVAC repairs on R-22 and R-410A systems and performing R-22 and R-410A system replacements.
2. Conducts HVAC technical one-on-one training to Concord maintenance staff. Periodically visits sites and provides support for HVAC repairs and installations.
3. Assists with monitoring EPA compliance at the sites by enforcing all EPA rules and regulations and randomly checking EPA records and logs. Assists in training maintenance staff to properly maintain and record all EPA data.
4. Works to improve methods of repairs and staff skill levels so that money spent on repairs, etc. is in the best interest of Concord.
5. Assists in training and development of the following classes: EPA, R-410A, HVAC I and HVAC II.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Other duties as assigned.
Pay for this position is commensurate with experience of candidate.
High school diploma and HVAC/maintenance training applicable to the industry are required.
Must have a working knowledge of the following: HVAC refrigeration recovery; rebuild procedures for a variety of R-22 equipment; repair, service and installation procedures on a variety of R-22 and R-410A HVAC systems; mechanical codes, systems, and assemblies used in multi-family HVAC and the long-term maintenance of same; and computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be able to demonstrate an ability to read schematic drawings and have a command of the English language and be able to develop specifications, policies and procedures and render them in written form to be used by site staff, vendors and suppliers.
EPA and R-410A certifications required.
Minimum of five years’ experience troubleshooting, charging and performing repairs and installations on HVAC R-22 and R-410A systems (straight cool and heat pumps) as well as replacing air handlers and condensers required.
Basic knowledge of building duct system with fiber board and flex.
Minimum of two years’ experience in managing at least two direct reports also required
Click on the link below to apply!
https://www.concordrents.com/custompage.aspx?sectionid=355570 – mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.