Web Content Implementation Specialist
Pay Level: $41,005 min.
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
● Execute brand content; produce, develop and deploy site refreshes across our various websites.
● Upload and manage digital assets as it relates to the websites
● Manage Podcast creation, delivery and optimization
● Manage the FamilyLife App
● Collaborate with creative/marketing teams to develop new site content as needed
● Act as liaison with vendors and internal teams to coordinate system updates and releases as needed.
● Provide support across site analytics, insights and testing
Education and/or Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree required plus 3-5 years experience managing websites
● Search Engine Optimization
● Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
● Knowledge of Facebook Pixel implementation and Google Adwords is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply:
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.