Senior Financial Analyst
Pay Level: $4233 monthly min
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• Use accounting skills and knowledge to analyze financial information and understand data changes and trends.
• Complete analysis projects extracting data from multiple sources and using the principles of business intelligence.
• Prepare professional reports and presentations from data analysis for finance and executive leadership to support decision making.
• Work to identify anomalies and key trends in data and turn that data into actionable insight.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly report review meetings for CFO, Controller and other members of management.
• Assist with preparation and analysis of monthly consolidated financial statements for management, including intercompany elimination entries and variance analysis.
• Design and develop dashboards and reports to track metrics and monitor activity fluctuations.
• Interact with the various teams in the finance and IT departments to understand applicable data sources.
• Serve as the liaison between Finance and the Data Analytics team to model and structure data for use in the data warehouse and various dashboards.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field from a four-year College/ University and a minimum of five years’ professional financial analyst or accounting experience. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.