Carpenter & Remodeler
We are a well-established, state licensed, building contractor specializing in high quality remodeling, renovating, and reconstruction. We do quality work because we hire quality team-oriented people. Must be self-motivated and physically able to perform. This job is hard work. This is NOT a part time job. We are a growing company with opportunity for advancement based on performance.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Must be able to produce quality work in a production-oriented setting.
• Must have your own transportation to and from the shop each day. (Company vehicles leave from the shop.)
• Must have your own hand tools.
• Must have construction experience.
• Must pass a drug test.
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
• Must pass background screening.
• Must have a valid driver’s license/clean driving record.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Install Cabinets and Molding
• Remodel homes and businesses
• Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors
• Install partitions, doors, and windows
• Work with materials such as wood, fiberglass, and drywall
• Repair and replace interior and exterior wall texture finishes such as stucco.
• Precisely measure and also be able to estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
• Use levels, rulers, plumb bobs, and framing squares to ensure everything is level and secure.
• Join materials with nails, screws, staples, and adhesives.
• Work with ladders and scaffolding
• Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code and specifications.
• Build stairs, mantles, and basic furniture
• Create structures for pouring concrete.
• Replace Panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation
Must have a High School Diploma / GED
Hourly, based on experience and skills
Location: Longwood, FL 32750
How to apply: Qualified candidates can call Cortney at Office: 407.831.7100 – mention CFEC.org job posting.