Location: Central Florida.
Here at Waffle House, we believe in “Homegrown Leadership,” which means every Manager in Operations begins their career as a single unit manager.
• Fully-paid training program – no experience necessary
• Performance-based compensation once placed in your own store
• Promotions based on performance, not tenure
• Medical/dental/vision/life insurance benefits
• Vacation – three weeks paid vacation per year
• Paid Maternity Leave after 1 year of continuous service
• Stock Options granted in your first 6 months
• Continuous personal and professional development
As a Unit Manager, you’re in charge of your own restaurant.
You’ll go from learning the basics to being great at running all of the aspects of our business: managing, coaching, training, and developing your team of Associates; restaurant service and production, and building relationships with your Customers and the surrounding community.
You will start receiving performance-based compensation. This means you determine how much you make by creating sales and how well you run your restaurant.
• 2020 – 2021 Target Compensation Range = $45,000 – $61,000
• Number of Restaurants – 1
• 2020 Stock Option Award
Apply: To formally Apply visit https://mapp.wafflehouse.com/ - mention CFEC.org job posting
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.