Headquarters - Maitland, FL
Founded in 1993, ConcordRENTS is a national leader in high quality, customer-focused property management of affordable multifamily rental housing. Our continued success is based upon our exceptional team members. Our team members’ commitment to the company is strengthened by ConcordRENTS belief that everyone has a right to earn a living wage and prepare themselves for a secure retirement. ConcordRENTS is proud to make continued investments in our valued team members by offering competitive pay through all levels as evidenced by no person starting at a rate under $15 per hour, and an industry leading 401-K match.
Our management approach is to maintain the value and integrity of our communities while demonstrating exceptional customer service. This philosophy is accomplished by building relationships with our residents while providing them with a quality housing experience. Ultimately, we measure the value of our performance based on the satisfaction of our residents. ConcordRENTS recognizes that the spirit of teamwork and community is the true key to our growth as a company. Our legacy is propelled by the ability to meet the needs of a changing market and to stay ahead of the competition, making ConcordRENTS a meaningful place to work.
Performs duties to assist the Centralized Analytics Department in the operation of proper processing of deposit accounting, move-in, renewal and credit adjustments within the company software systems. Specialize in one or more of the following functions.
1. Support and Perform Deposit Accounting Process: Process certified letters, scan documents and upload to the Document Center. Reconcile resident’s final billing statement upon move out to ensure proper standardized accounting performed for assessed charges and credits.
2. Support and Perform Move-in and Renewal Process: Track pending move-ins and renewals that are approaching expiration or already expired. Perform functions within the company software to ensure proper setup of all move-ins and renewals, drafting leases and addenda.
3. Support and Perform Credit Adjustments Process: Assist in research related to the credit adjustment process. Perform the essential function and process within the company software to authorize resident credits to ledgers.
4. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting: Reviews daily, weekly and monthly reporting to analyze progress, eliminate deficiencies and to ensure systems are followed.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Performs or assists with any duties or operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
2. Maintains safe work area and complies with safety procedures and equipment operating rules, keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
3. Participates in any variety of meetings and task force groups to obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
4. Ensures that work is carried out in compliance with all company policy and regulatory requirements.
5. All other tasks requested by Supervisor relating to Concord support initiatives.
Pay for this position is commensurate with experience of candidate.
Intermediate knowledge of operational procedures, accounting, and customer service.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
Intermediate knowledge of ledger and operational software (currently Yardi, SharePoint, and Credit Adjustment)
Over one year of experience preferred relating to the property management field and onsite Leasing Professional experience.
Click on the link to apply! https://www.concordrents.com/custompage.aspx?sectionid=355570 – mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.