OFFICE ASSISTANT/BI-LINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH
REAL ESTATE OFFICE ASSISTANT/BI-LINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH
We are looking for a motivated, extremely organized, dedicated engaged professional who possesses a no-task-is-too-small attitude and who has a bold vision of growth, both personally and professionally. The person we’re looking for will work closely with a Real Estate Investor in many R.E transactions. An ideal candidate must have a passion for real estate, strong work ethics, a quick learner with strong communication, and common-sense skills. Must want to work in a Fast-Paced Environment with Multiple Deadlines.
Duties include but not limited: Office work, Scheduling appointments, Running errands, Sending and responding to emails with Brokers, Banks, and Vendors…etc, Researching, Driving and visiting projects, Manage social media postings.
Our office is located: Downtown Celebration.
• BI-LINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH lingual
• Quickbook experience (a must)
• Interest and/or basic knowledge in property management and real estate (commercial, multi-family, or single-family properties)
• Technologically savvy (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, World, Excel, Social Media)
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong eye for details, including in grammar
• Must leave in Kissimmee, Poinciana, Davenport or Saint Cloud area.
• Strong Work Ethic
• Prioritization and problem-solving skills
***Background check will be completed***
Management will contact candidates for an interview.
Pay based on experience. Hourly pay start $12.00
Job Type: Full-time (9:00AM-05:00PM, Monday-Friday)
Pay: $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Serious inquiries ONLY, please.