Low Voltage Technician Security and Fire
Location: Winter Springs, FL 32708
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities • Install and program new fire alarm and security systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with fire alarms and security systems
• Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
• Conduct routine preventative maintenance on fire alarm systems
• Monitor inventory of service parts
• Performing annual, semi-annual and quarterly fire alarm inspections.
• Programming new and existing fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
• Commissioning and testing new systems.
• Troubleshooting and servicing. Backflow and hydrants inspections as well. Basa/Fasa preferred
To Apply: Contact: Jan Whitlock at, or Call: 407-327-7255.