Donation Verifier (2 Openings)
Pay Level: $12.86 min
Full Time, Location-Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• Verifies source documents to determine specific donation, designation and donation processing procedures; analyze unclear donation information and refer to Donor Research as necessary. • Perform data entry according to standard procedure from an image or a document into our imaging software or donor database quickly and accurately using an alpha-numeric keyboard, maintaining set productivity and error rate standards that are in place.
• Recognize incoming donation information and donor correspondence; determine the appropriate department, ministry or staff to which to send the correspondence.
• Verify, analyze and key our specialty batches; large ($2500.00-$4999.99), extra-large ($5000.00 plus), online bill payments, electronic fund transfers, major/minor donations, government checks and bank credits. These batches require a level of logical reasoning, reasonable deduction and the ability to come to an educated conclusion, beyond the minimal level required to key and verify regular batches.
• Prepare the processed batches for deposits in multiple operations, running the necessary deposit reports ensuring that cash portion balances, putting together the deposits bags in an orderly fashion taking account that all required batches, reports and slips arc present.
• Extract batch data information from the multiple imaging operations, running the upload in the donor system to import these batches in to the donor system, analyzing the error report produced by this upload and correcting any errors in these batches in the donor system referring to the images that are stored in the imaging software system.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or G.E.D. and at least twelve months of clerical experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply: Apply online at jobs.cru.org.