SALES ASSOCIATE/PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for results-driven sales individuals who can actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Who can manage their time, follow through on leads and tasks, and be a customer-oriented problem solver. This person would have to be able to be business savvy to the extent of being able to take a general direction and execute in a timely manner.
This role is independent contractor or 1099 position. We will provide training, process support, marketing support and apparel. You would be required to come into the office at least once a week, but this would be considered an “in the field” job.
CENTAUR Construction is poised to lead the roofing and solar industry into the next decade, by providing education and the highest quality service to our customers. We are looking for the best people to help us realize this goal and be part of our tremendous growth.
We are family oriented and a local business that is focused on our customers. We were founded on honesty, integrity and hard work. We take pride in what we do for the Oviedo, Winter Springs and Central Florida communities. Our founding creed has always been “We take care of our customers and our team just like we would our family.”
- Canvassed for potential customers, over the phone, person to person, or email communication
- Coordinate sales effort with the team members and other departments
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Guide the resolutions of customer issues with the help of existing processes and teams
- Enter sales data, documents, and notes into the company’s CRM
- Be able to abide by and act upon the company’s policies
- Meet weekly with the manager to discuss progress and acquire any support needed
- Skills and Experience
- Valid driver's license, with reliable vehicle
- Ability to climb ladders and get up on residential roofs
- Should have a smart phone and computer
Please apply here: https://www.centaurfl.com/careers/
For more information about this position, please call Call 407-205-9859 or email and include a copy of your resume - when applying, mention CFEC.