Pay: $34,149 min.
Full Time, Location - Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
Manage all assigned projects through the product development process from concept to completion to ensure all products are delivered to the warehouse on schedule, on budget and with excellence. Coordinate the purchasing, sampling/prototyping print production and manufacturing of assigned publishing projects.
• Manage and track assigned projects through the editorial, design, and production process to warehouse delivery.
• Facilitate cross-functional team meetings to ensure stakeholders are aware of project schedule, their deliverables, and stay on task by enforcing project deadlines.
• Manage the budget projections and development, project set up, spec development, competitive bid procurement, print provider pre-qualification and selection.
• Oversee PO requests and scheduling transfer of art files, production management and troubleshooting, fulfillment management.
• Analyze the pre-press proof review, acting as liaison for internal stakeholders, on-press job approvals, approval of delivered materials, and invoice approval, submission, and tracking. Education and/or Experience: Four years of college or equivalent experience in publishing, manufacturing and/or purchasing experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply: Apply online at jobs.cru.org