Brand Marketing Manager - Resources
Pay: $52,104 min
Full Time, Location: Orlando, FL or Remote
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
The Brand Marketing Manager builds that awareness by developing and executing marketing strategies to meet family needs and maximize constituent acquisition. This role will collaborate across internal teams, craft promotional messaging/creative, and work to publish or distribute them to new audiences. This role will specifically create awareness of FamilyLife resource categories, new resource offerings, and Weekend to Remember getaways.
● Lead the implementation of marketing plans to acquire new constituents by creating awareness of FamilyLife’s resource categories (Events, Online Courses, Podcast Network), new priority resource offerings, and Weekend to Remember Getaways.
● Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop campaigns for approved brand marketing initiatives
● Work with creative vendors to develop creative and messaging libraries needed for plan implementation
● Analyze customer insights, constituent trends, market analysis, marketing ROMI, and industry marketing/media best practices to optimize plans and creative libraries
● Serve as brand team radio media buyer, acting as a liaison with Ambassador Advertising to place and optimize radio ad buys for Weekend to Remember (as needed)
● Partner with marketing automation, social and web teams to design and create conversion and cultivation tactics
● Work with Brand Marketing Specialist to implement brand marketing tactics within FamilyLife channels
● Manage marketing plan budgets and optimize to maximize ROMI
Education and/or Experience:
BS/BA in business administration, marketing, advertising, communications or related discipline plus years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, social media or related field. Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, and leading industry SEO/SEM and website platform experience preferred. Media planning/buying experience required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.