Hospitality Jobs - Various Locations
Family-owned and operated business with over 40 years in business. As the industry leader, MasterCorp provides turnkey services for housekeeping, engineering, floor care, and laundry to most major hospitality brands and commercial clients. From recruiting to training, and managing operational execution, we take care of all our client’s needs while representing their brand to the highest quality standards.
Our people are our most valuable asset and our greatest source of pride. We provide the tools, training, and opportunities to help transform your career and our client’s guest experience.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with a passion for hospitality and providing excellent service to help guests feel safe and cared for while on vacation.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Immediate hire – Full-time and part-time positions available
- Competitive pay
- Pay-per-unit system which rewards efficiency and timeliness
- $500 sign-on bonus (after 90 and 120 days of employment)
- Paid training on our proprietary cleaning processes
- Full benefits package including Medical, Vision and Dental and Paid Time Off (after 6 months of employment)
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Join the MasterCorp family and take the first step to your new hospitality career!
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift 25 pounds (with or without accommodation).
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Housekeeper, you help shape the guest experience.
- Clean resort units following our proprietary 7 Step Process.
- Maintain high-quality standards of cleaning and appearance for resort units.
- Report to work as scheduled, in proper uniform, and following company appearance standards.
- Ensure equipment and work area are kept clean and in good condition.
- Consistently maintain a positive, friendly, helpful attitude that ensures a positive guest experience.
- Comply with safety regulations and procedures.
Join the MasterCorp family and take the first step to your new hospitality career! Apply Today!
Apply for Floor Care Jobs
Contact - mention CFEC.org job posting.