Director of Leadership Development & Human Resources
Pay: $57,000 min.
Full Time, Location – Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• Provide leadership to the team as a spokesperson, coach, change agent and direction-setter. Develop and foster spiritual growth in oneself and the team.
• Work closely with the Executive Director to establish the culture and leadership development philosophy and strategies; executes authority to make day to day decisions related to leadership development, human resource, office culture, and other subjects as needed.
• Develop and implement leadership development programs in order to equip both front-line and senior level leaders with the skills necessary to meet the current requirements of their job and to assume more responsibility in the future.
• Identify legal requirements affecting the human resources function and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance; consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law; and conducts personnel-related investigations as needed.
• Oversee and approves the interviewing, selection and/or placement of all staff members to fill any vacant positions within DPS.
• Oversees the spiritual development of the department.
• Participate in personnel forecasting with the Executive Direction and various Team Leaders in order to project staffing needs; ensures effective communication of those needs throughout the organization
• Counsel with individual personnel; provides consultation to Executive Director, Directors, Team Leaders and work teams to facilitate effective interpersonal communication; assists in ascertaining, evaluating and finding solutions to human relations and work related problems that adversely affect morale and organization productivity, including conflict and grievance resolution.
• Counsels in crisis care situations, ADA determination, performance evaluations, and terminations.
• Works to instill both office and Cru culture internally and communicate it externally as a part of recruiting strategies. Work to shape the messaging of core values to build a strong employment brand.
• Prepare and manage budget of human resources operations for assigned area.
• Implement the organization's human resource strategy so as to attract, manage, develop, and retain employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives.
• Evaluate the department’s future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the HR strategy and adapt existing HR programs to meet these needs.
• Give supervision to Human Resource Specialist and/or generalists within DPS. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include decisions related to selection, performance appraisal, discipline and salary recommendations.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communication, or related field, plus at least four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior Cru experience preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.