Nurses Needed! Hiring Now!
We are hiring for various clinical positions at our NeuroRestorative Orlando, FL, program. Apply today!
Licensed Practical Nurses
Why join us? Competitive pay. Flexible work schedule with full and part-time opportunities. Referral bonus.
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges. You will have large impact by providing nursing services, training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or behavioral disability.
• Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services are provided.
• Administer medications and provide documentation as well as oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
• Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician’s orders and personal care services.
• Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to changes of condition.
• Provide training to staff members including universal precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
• Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers.
• Provide training for individuals served with topics including self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD prevention and smoking cessation.
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing or related field, or a graduate of an accredited LPN program.
• One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity.
• Current state LPN or LVN License.
• Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
• Additional certifications as required by state licensing regulations such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT training.
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals served, and families.
• You will make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to the individuals we serve.
Why Join Us?
• Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
• Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Paid time off and holiday pay.
• Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
• Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
To learn more, visit https://jobs.thementornetwork.com or to formally apply for RN https://jobs.thementornetwork.com/us/en/job/38307/Registered-Nurse or LPN https://jobs.thementornetwork.com/us/en/job/38312/LPN . Questions Ms. Rivera at 321-354-0023
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.