Customer Service Representative
Full Time, Location – Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• Utilize the Siebel Donor system and Customer Relational Management piece for serving high volume of constituents.
• Handle high volume incoming phone calls, emails, Seibel request, web inquiries and requests sent through other avenues.
• Analyze a scope of requests and take appropriate action to resolve or move to appropriate area of expertise using Siebel call center programs.
• Answer inquiries/questions for the dept via phones and emails and be able to handle through completion 85% of the incoming inquiries.
• Create designation accounts in the Donor system in coordination with Financial Services Group and ministry directors for use in receiving donations and charging assessment fees.
• Receive and qualify requests from directors for access to other ministry and student accounts and provide the access in the system to the directors.
• Reproduce IRS tax deductible receipts for donors per their request or as needed for mailing issues and determine appropriate communication to go with it.
• Determine donor identity and grant web access for Donor Self-Serve accounts.
• Complete project work as assigned and complete in time expected. Learn and complete new tasks that TL assigns to the CS group.
• Inform Donor Research leadership of any data integrity issues or “red flags” that are presented for follow up action.
• Provide ministries with feedback and information for the correct handling of items in the donor system for appropriate outcomes.
• Build pre-defined queries and perform updates and searches in Siebel Donor system. Understand basis computer language for performing informational searches in Siebel Donor system.
• Cross train with other team members as necessary or as requested by TL for coverage or other determined reasons.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate Degree (AA) from a two year college or technical school in Business Administration and 2 years experience in a Customer Service role.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.