International Payroll Specialist
Pay Level: $14/hr min.
Full Time, Location- Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
THE KIND OF WORK YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Perform a variety of complex and technical payroll related duties to ensure that U.S. Staff members serving overseas and U.S. and International Interns are paid according to established ministry guidelines, state and federal regulations, as well as International Treaties and Totalization Agreements.
• Provide excellent customer service via email, video call, phone, and mail to U.S. staff serving overseas and U.S. and International Interns.
• Process employee payroll records for U.S. and International Interns. Set up, modify, and terminate payroll records.
• Communicate with International Sending Coordinators and respond to questions regarding existing U.S. and International Intern procedures and policies. Communicate new policies and procedures as needed.
• Prepare, research, update and apply to the Social Security Administration for online Certificates of Coverage according to the guidelines of Totalization Agreements for International staff and International Interns. Issue Assignment Letters to international staff going overseas. Update, interpret, and administer the Totalization Agreement guidelines for future processing.
• Process all Staff Change Requests and Personal Information Updates for International staff and International Interns. This includes all Tax updates if home on furlough or returning to assignment.
• Provide yearly Verification of Employment, Tax Statements, and/or Payment Summaries to applicable countries.
• Update international staff members’ required monthly taxation information to spreadsheets for applicable countries
• Support the end-of-year International W2 process by updating tax memos to support International staff members and International Interns’ tax needs. Handle questions and function as the point person for FBAR during Tax season.
• Verify the accuracy and authorize additional salary or off cycle checks for U.S. and International Interns.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
AA degree plus 1-3 years’ experience in payroll processing or related administrative functions or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.