Sales Specialist - ***SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED***
Should you be interested in one of the positions listed below, please fill out our online application.
Career opportunities are posted weekly and all positions remain open until filled. All positions are Full-Time unless otherwise indicated.
Candidates are required to have a valid Driver's License and meet our automobile insurability requirements.
Holler-Classic Automotive Group is an E/O/E & Drug Free Workplace.
Holler Drivers Mart Sanford
Holler-Classic, a family-owned group of auto dealerships, representing four new car brands and two used car superstores, operates on a one price concept where managers and associates embrace our negotiation free sales environment and a philosophy that the customer comes first.
We are looking for a result-driven, motivated Sales Specialist responsible for promoting and selling the dealership’s products and services through effective sales techniques and quality customer service. We are a negotiation free sales environment where our sales specialists are paid an hourly rate plus bonuses based on the number of cars sold, not the price of the car.
You could earn a $250 Sign On Bonus as a Sales Specialist. Stay 90 days and you could earn $250 extra! *Please discuss dealership payout terms during interview
· Applying ethical selling techniques; complying with all company, DMV, state and federal requirements.
· Understands and follow the Holler-Classic Sales Process.
· Present, demonstrate, and explain features and benefits of appropriate vehicle and aftermarket products and services effectively
· Close sales efficiently to attain optimal gross profit and consistently following-up after sale to assure client satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales.
· Establish daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales goals, prioritize and organize work for productive results, and utilize time effectively.
· Maintains comprehensive and up to date knowledge of products and services offered for sale.
· Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Other duties may be assigned
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid Driver License required
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Parental leave
· Referral program
· Vision insurance
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· This is a non-exempt position. Pay will be discussed during the interview process.
· Currently everyone is wearing masks and social distancing.
Holler-Classic Family of Dealerships is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We participate in the E-Verify program. Upon an applicant's request, Holler-Classic will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the Holler-Classic Application. We are a drug free workplace
Social distancing guidelines in place
APPLY: To formally apply visit www.hollerclassic.com/employment-listings.htm - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.