APEX SECURITY AND CONVENTION SERVICES
At Apex Security, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. We are Central Florida’s leading security services provider with over 100+ phenomenal employees protecting over 40+ client sites. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer 401K (starting May 1), flexible scheduling, free uniforms, perks and more for all full-time and part-time positions! Start your career with Apex Security today!
We are family owned and have been in Business since 2002.
License # B2200167
All applicants must have a valid class "D" Security license and their own vehicle to get to work. We have full and part time positions available, as well as on call positions. Immediate openings, nights, and weekends a plus.
- Class D Security License (or temp blue card) (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- US work authorization, if not an US Citizen (Required)
- Social Security Card (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Effective Written/Verbal Communication: 1 year (Preferred)
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills.
- Accurately maintains daily logs, records, and forms.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the buildings/property.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Works shifts that are subject to change based on property needs.
- Needs to read and understand The Apex Security Standard Operating Procedures for each site.
- Communication skills to effectively communicate with others, especially in stressful situations.
- Good judgment to quickly identify the best course of action for dealing with any situation as they arise.
- Observation skills to immediately notice anything out of the ordinary
- Patience as they often spend long periods of time standing and observing what is going on around them.
High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
Must possess A strong customer service background. One (1) to three (3) years of business experience in similar position preferred.
Work in an upright, standing, or sitting position for long periods of time.
Communicate, receive, and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word.
Complete all required forms.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties, and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- 401K (Starting May 1)
- Referral program
- Flexible Shifts
- Ongoing Employee training
- Direct Deposit
- Uniforms supplied by Apex Security.
- Supplemental healthcare coming!!!!
We are currently hiring for positions in the Central Florida Area
F/T POSITIONS OPEN-Melbourne, Upscale Gated Community- Access Control, Accepting applications for all shifts. All officers must be able to stand for extended periods of time and wave and acknowledge all resident coming into the property.
Titusville, Front Desk, F/T AND P/T, 3PM to 11PM. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
Officers must have 2 years customer service experience .
Apex Security also offers On-Call positions as well at all our sites.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB?
Are you considering a career as an Orlando Security Officer? First, you need to ask yourself whether you have what it takes. It is not muscle, physical strength, or aggression much as providing a reassuring presence and knowing how to react appropriately, in every situation, whatever it takes. If you are that person, we would love to have you come and join our team today!
Please call 407-846-1435 ext. 228 for more information.