Part Time Care Manager
Our mission is to Prevent Homelessness.
Our methods empower independence by creating opportunities for people through resources and employment.
If you want to help people through a hand up and not just a handout, join us as we strengthen people in our communities!
Become part of a diverse team of caring professionals who contribute their expertise to help clients, each other, and the organization to succeed in the realm of connecting people to employment for now and career paths for their future.
- Part Time hourly position 16 hours per week, $19.00 per hour
- This is currently a Virtual position with the potential to change to an in-person, on- site position in Seminole or Orange County locations.
- Equipping and empowering individuals to succeed in finding the right job and career path development through one-on-one Christ centered, client focused, relationally driven, care, training and encouragement that is delivered with excellence.
- Coaching for the Job Search - Meet one on one (virtually or in person) with people who want jobs or better jobs. Equip and empower them with assessments, practical skills, and encouragement needed for them to become successful in the job search.
- Business or HR professional whose background includes or included the comprehension or execution of hiring practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, OneDrive, and Teams or other, similar group of technologies.
- Ability to learn other software platforms quickly.
- Reliable, mature, humble, passionate, persistent, organized, and patient.
- Access to Internet required.
- Additional counseling or Christian counseling background is helpful but not required.
Values Necessary to Succeed
- Belief that employment helps empower independence, prevents homelessness, and helps people become self-sufficient and contribute to their community.
- Passion for helping people succeed in finding their passion, purpose, and place in their community through better employment.
- A Christ centered belief that every person has a God given purpose and plan for their best life that is good and contributes to the greater community.
- Comfortable allowing people to choose their own path and pace yet keeping them accountable to the plan they make.
- Comfortable praying with and for people and sharing one’s faith testimony yet understanding and allowing people to refuse to engage in a faith discussion.
- Bi-weekly team meetings whose purpose is to support and encourage one another and the Organization to deliver care for individuals who need and want help finding the right employment.
- All Program materials, initial and ongoing training, shadowing others and access to experts to help deliver the best services possible.
- PC/laptop provided
- Access to own internet required
Cover letter required with submission.
If hired, a uniform shirt will be required and provided to be worn with casual slacks or jeans and closed toe shoes.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to the attention of Tracy Trimblett (mailto:) by July 8. No phone calls please.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.