Entry Coordinator / Customer Service
Christian HELP's desire is to show each individual that we interact with the love of Christ and hope for the future.
Our services include preparing all our clients for their employment needs, providing their family groceries, and giving them the spiritual support they need.
Our work goes beyond just the emotional component. It provides solutions and resources people need to stand on their own.
We call it empowering family independence.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Coordinate the entry of clients into all Christian HELP programs using distinctive Christian HELP care and values. Guide and process prospective onsite and offsite clients to the appropriate services or community resource. Provide excellent client service through the organization and maintenance of reception and other entry areas.
High School diploma and 2 years’ experience in front desk, reception, or client service work.
Bi-Lingual in English & Spanish.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the propensity to learn other software platforms easily.
Highly dependable, trustworthy, with the desire to be helpful. Must have the ability to keep composure under pressure and a great attention to detail, with the ability to capture and accurately enter complete and concise data. Takes initiative and uses good judgement within established guidelines while working with a minimal amount of supervision.
· Bi-lingual English and Spanish Communication: Talking to others to convey information effectively in both English and Spanish. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents in both English and Spanish. Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience in both English and Spanish.
· Typing and Data Entry: Ability to type at 40-50 wpm with 98% accuracy and 8000-9000 KPH with 98% accuracy on 10 key.
· Organization: Maintain organized flow of information and task completion on site and on line in a timely fashion.
· MSOffice 365 Word, Excel, Outlook: Demonstrated proficiency in the 3 areas.
· Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
· Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions and needs.
· Social Perceptiveness and Adaptability: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. Being able to adapt to shifting needs of the organization and the clients.
· Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Self-Management: Ability to understand what is required and carry out assignments without significant intervention. Ability to manage emotions in a charged atmosphere.
· Time-Management: Ability to complete multiple assignments in a timely fashion in a fast paced environment
· Spirit or HMIS Software: Prior use of Customer Relationship Management Software
· Enroll clients in Christian HELP CORE programs as appropriate.
· Greet visitors and screen clients to then direct them appropriately.
· Accurate intake of client information and data entry in proper software program.
· Maintain entry area of Christian HELP offices sanitary, organized and welcoming.
· Schedules client appointments and places reminder calls, or emails as assigned.
· Answer phones and relays messages accordingly.
· Manages emails and phone inquiries and directs them appropriately.
Job Type: Full-Time
Hourly Range based on experience: $13.50 – $15.00
Location: Casselberry, FL 32707