Bilingual Entry Coordinator / Customer Service
Our mission is to Prevent Homelessness.
Our methods empower independence by creating opportunities for people through resources and employment.
If you want to help people through a hand up and not just a handout, join us as we strengthen people in our communities!
Become part of a diverse team of caring professionals who use their skills to help clients, each other, and the organization succeed in the realm of connecting people to employment, groceries, and other resources they need to move their life forward.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, $13.50 - 15.00 per hour based on experience.
- Position is located at agency headquarters in Casselberry.
- Coordinate the entry of clients into all Christian HELP programs using distinctive Christian HELP care and values.
- Guide and process prospective onsite and offsite clients to the appropriate services or community resource.
- Accurately capture client information through data entry and schedule client appointments, making and receiving phone calls and emails.
- Provide excellent client service through the organization and maintenance of reception and other entry areas.
- High School diploma or GED and 2+ years’ experience in front desk, reception, or client service work.
- Bi-Lingual in English & Spanish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the propensity to learn other software platforms easily.
- Ability to type at 40-50 wpm with high degree of accuracy.
Values Necessary to Succeed
- Belief that empowering independence, prevents homelessness, and helps people become self-sufficient and contribute to their community.
- Passion for helping all people with a strong desire to treat people with care and respect.
- Integrity without compromise.