Team Leader of Operational & Subsidiary Finance
Pay: $65,000 min.
Full Time, Location - Orlando
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
• Build a strong team by providing direction, delegation, counsel and expertise to individual team members and the team as a whole.
• Provide ongoing feedback on performance issues and institute appropriate consequence management techniques in order to continually improve the performance of the team and develop individual team members.
• For all “customer” departments and subsidiaries, provide expertise in the area of GAAP, ensuring compliance.
• Work alongside the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to ensure smooth subsidiary audit processes.
• Provide insight and analysis for all customer departments and subsidiaries.
• Provide needed coordination and tax assistance related to the annual FBAR filing and any required Forms 990, as well as any other required filings.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with assigned ministry partners to ensure their reporting and informational needs are met
• Be able to interact with and present information to various subsidiary and department leaders, Senior Financial Leaders, the CFO, Controller and COO.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university and at least five years of professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.