Z88.3 is one of the most listened to Christian radio stations. While we are a non-commercial, non-profit, listener supported station, we strive for excellence in all that we do, to the glory of God. We are looking for gifted people with a calling to do the same.
Events are finally returning and The Z Family of Christian Radio Stations is seeking a high-energy individual with a passion for people! This position requires strong communication and organizational skills along with an outgoing personality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to setting up and running the station booth at Z Stops and events along with setting up music and managing station volunteers at events. This is a part time position.
• Available to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, and must be able to load and drive a station vehicle to and from events.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and set up heavy equipment.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to handle Florida heat at outdoor events.
• Must be able to handle large groups of people and be able to communicate.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects within a given day and have flexibility to deal with last minute changes.
• Computer skills i.e. MS Office, Email, WordPress.
• Must own a smart phone that can download and run apps and have the ability to use them.
This is a part time position.
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc. and Z Ministries, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
No phone calls please.