Self-motivated/Experienced Commercial Electricians
WE ARE A ZERO TOLERENCE COMPANY -- You will be finger printed, back ground checked, and substance tested.
All new hires have a 90-day probationary period.
Rate of pay is Dependent upon experience.
Established electrical company in Central Florida since 2005 is seeking to fill several positions for self-motivated, experienced, electricians.
Projects are typically commercial or government and range from restaurants, shell buildings, and larger construction projects to some small repair work. Jobs may be new construction, renovations, etc.
This position includes commercial projects and government contract projects.
***We are looking for someone who is motivated, is self-sufficient, wants to learn, and wants to advance in company.
*** We reward hard workers with bonuses.
- License preferred but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience required.
- Commercial electrical experience required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must have own transportation.
- Good driving record, and proof of insurance required.
- Necessary tools.
- Professional attitude / positive relationships with coworkers and customers required.
- Must take safety seriously.
Continuing education in electrical field. Details can be discussed.
1 week paid vacation per year starting after your 90-day probationary period.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.