Location: Orlando, FL, US, 32801
Remote Options (if applicable):
Req ID: 52423
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The Contributor Software Engineering is a member of the development team for the Radixx Airline Passenger Service Systems. The engineer works under the guidance of the technical lead and other team members to implement new functionality and resolve defects in existing functionality.
Our agile approach to software development breaks work into sprints. Within each sprint, the engineer is responsible for taking design artifacts and turning them into a finished product complete with unit tests.
• Develop software as per business and technical requirements.
• Maintain software engineering best practices and software coding best practices.
• Maintain detailed documentation of code.
• Works directly with QA and testing staff to quickly resolve testing and quality issues.
• Log worked hours promptly into Jira tickets as they get worked off.
• C# with Visual Studio 2012 and higher
◦ Knowledge of – generics, LINQ, templates, inheritance
◦ Third-party tools: Prolers, Resharper, PostSharp, Soap UI (a plus)
◦ Oracle ODP.NET for 11g (a plus)
• Basic SQL knowledge writing queries, procedures and packages
• .NET Framework
• ASP.NET MVC and Web Development
1+ years as a professional .net developer or .net software engineer
Object Oriented Design and Development
• Embodies integrity and has the attitude to do the job right the first time.
• Student of software engineering with a desire to learn and grow.
• Disciplined programmer who has a passion for technology.
Radixx International, a Sabre company, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, is now delivering its sixth-generation passenger service system, Galaxy PSS. Galaxy is the first fully web-native PSS system and can be deployed in any public or private data center. Galaxy provides a customizable, complete enterprise system that caters to the needs of hybrid, low-cost and traditional airlines, including support for interlining, code sharing and distribution through GDS. Founded in 1993 and now hosting 50 airlines on six continents, Radixx’ fully integrated, cloud-based solutions support all airline business models. Radixx recently partnered with TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm.
Sabre offers the following:
• Very competitive compensation
• Generous Paid Time Off (5 weeks PTO your first year!)
• We offer a comprehensive medical, dental and Wellness Program
• An infrastructure that allows flexible working arrangements
• Formal and informal reward, recognition and acknowledgement programs
• Lots of fun and employee development events
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at .
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
To Apply: Visit Orlando, FL jobs at https://jobs.sabre.com/search/ - mention CFEC.org job posting.