Cultivation Call Specialist
Pay Level: min: $16.65/hr.
Full Time, Location: Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion for seeing the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are; it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
What you’ll be doing:
Primary function: The Cultivation Call Specialist conducts outgoing donor development calls and answers inbound calls during high volume times throughout the year. Help generate revenue and steward relationships.
Assists Donor Team by making anniversary calls to encourage donors to increase monthly donations, stewarding prospective monthly giving donors, and other smaller projects to grow relationships between FamilyLife and the donor.
Secondary function as part of the Contact Center team, you will sit in on Contact Center ongoing training to best assist with inbound calls during high urgency months.
Provides Contact Center support by accurately answer/solve 90%+ of questions and problems of the inbound caller or chat feature customer.
Provides project coordination to expand these programs as needed.
● A heart to minister to people and enjoy connecting with donors.
● You will sit in on training calls and learn best practices on donor cultivation with our Mid-Level Donor Team.
● Engage with those who are currently part of the monthly giving program by phone or through Salesforce.
● Proactively work on connecting with those who are identified as prospective monthly donors to help deepen their relationship with FamilyLife.
● Provide stellar customer service to all callers by answering questions about products, events, shipping issues, etc., through Salesforce Cases.
● Manage multiple projects at one time.
● Participate as needed with Donor Team needs during campaign months.
Education and/or Experience:
● Two-year college degree AND 2-years of experience.
● An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
● Experience in fund development and/or direct response advertising is a plus
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply Online at jobs.cru.org